Tuesday, September 13, 2011

getting it done

well i keep hopping around from one emotion to another with no real sense of stable mental welbeing. i started off feeling rushed, and soon found myself pulling out of the slump with decent grades. last week how ever i had a rough go of it. my father was admitted into the hospitol and i missed a couple classes and got behind on my studies. my grades reflected the loss of sleep and stress overall. but i knew what i needed to do and so it has begun. i have been studying relentlessly in my pol. sci. studies. and even went after extra credit in one of my online classes. hoping to combat a terible score i recieved on last weeks asignment. so hopfully that works out and maybe we will have a quiz in my pol. sci. class today  because i know the material forwards and back. as always i think i am doing well in my other two classes. really looking forward to seeing my essy in english so i would know for sure but i'm not worried at all english has always been pretty easy to me the only difficulty i've ever had was from gramer and spelling errors. so working twards better days and doing my best as always, till next breakdown, bye.

No comments: