Thursday, September 1, 2011

first time gitters

well this week has been full of firsts for me in a long time. i had my first real test. thenk i did good on it. the only thing is i was so nervous i could hardly hold my pen. i almost started laughing. i mean i was shaking like a kid taking his first kiss. feel real sorry for the teacher, he has to try and desifer my answers. my writing looked like i was trying to write something for halloween. then there was the ever present dreded first english essay. no shaky hand writing there been typing, somthing i am getting faster at already. by the end of my college stay i should be able to give any secretary a run for their money. this assignment didn't worry me for whatever reason. at some point in my life i guess i accepted that writing was something i was always going to have to do. by the end of highschool i secretly found i enjoyed doing it. i mean i might be no good at it but i realy find it easy and comforting jotting down my feelings, veiws, or rammblings down on paper getting them back. so lets get to class and find out how i've done on my assignments.

No comments: