Tuesday, September 27, 2011

its such a wonderful life

well fokes as usual its another beautiful day in the life of brian. i'm thinking about changing my name. i'm serious! i cant stand any more great news. there will always be some backround noise worrying us all, guess it effects us only as much as we let it by thinking about these wonderful problems. my new worry is first i failed the ever loveing mess out of my fist pol. science test. and i am right at the point of do or die in the class. well if you are wondering i am doing. if i have to read 4 pagesi have at least 6 pages of notes. the real problem is my father. he has major blockages in his legs, both of them. only 10% of the blood flow is reaching them. he is in stroke/ heartatach zone. they are giving him a dye test to see where and how they may get this life threatening trauma taken care of. if no go on bypasses then they may have to amputate. if that happens, due to his diabeties, poor heart health, old age, and an overall bad physical health, i dont think he will survive. this could have came at a worse moment but it still is not a conveinant time. mot that it would ever be good news to hear. my life has so much happening in it and i know that if the worst happens i know i wont get to spent enough time with him before he leaves. we have never had a good relationship and my actions havnt be honorable and i just want him to see me do good by me and myfamily. it hurts. bad!

No comments: