Thursday, October 27, 2011

and another

really at this point i am watching my world fall apart. not that its so horrible the second time around. i just knew what the consiquinces were before i started. not that that seemed to have any effect on matters. i have had so much happen since thoughs first few days of class. some of it i cant even talk about because i am ashamed at how dumb and gullable i was and how severe it is. the worst is knowing that all the people around me are in it strickly for themselves. my wife, i shouldn't have ever let my parents force us back together. when they kicked me out right before class began i should have just waited one more semmester. i just got tired of having everyone think i was just dreaming about returning back to school. but i guess thats exactly what this has been... futile.... a pipe dream..... another account i can put down on the fucked that one up jack ass column! well i'll be damned if my wife doesn't hold true to her word i will hold true to mine she will get those damn devorce papers i should have given her years ago. now the only thing that really matters is my to kids, and they are at my parents due to the fact i cant afford to have them with me during school. oh and on the flip side i have lost my job so even the finite amount of money coming in has now come to an end because i cant pay my car inssurance. hell i cant pay anything.

No comments: