Thursday, October 6, 2011

just another day

well it seems that i  may just make it through yet another week of shananagins. yes i may just do it. the final moment of the day will be my test in political science. i have studied my ass off, excuse the language. but i have. the last test i , lets just say, bombed. i did not do well . an f. not freaking good. i was soooooo disapointed in myself, study habbits, and overall performance in my efforts that i put my chin down and began to study like crazy. since that test i have made 100's on every quiz since. it makes me feel better but not good enough to be relaxed. i still worry daily about the outcome of my grade in that class. and as you may have read so far i also worry about every other damned thing in my little world. i think i need conceling. if i dont have a heart attack or stroke i may survive.

No comments: